4th Annual – Knights of Columbus #5423 and Holy Cross Elementary School Scholarship
Date(s) - March 13, 2023 - May 31, 2023
Holy Cross Parish Office
Knights of Columbus Holy Cross Parish Council #5423 and the Holy Cross Elementary School are offering a Post Secondary School Scholarship to Secondary school students. Scholarships will be a minimum of $250 and up to maximum of $1,000.00.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be in Grade 12 at a British Columbia High School;
- Have graduated from Holy Cross Elementary School.
Scholarship funds must be used toward tuition at a post-secondary institution (University, Community College, Technical Institute, Vocational College, etc.) by September 2023.
The Application Process: Applicants must submit the following:
- Copy of most recent school report card
- Copy of transcript of high school grades
- A 500-word essay on how Holy Cross Parish and Holy Cross Elementary School have influenced your Secondary School years and plans for the future.
The Selection Committee:
- The Grand Knight and another member of the Knights of Columbus with the Principal and another member of the Holy Cross Elementary School Administration staff will review the applicants.
Midnight April 30, 2023